Københavns Toldbod

VikingLifeBlog

Image result for Københavns Frihavns forbindelsesvej
Københavns Toldbod (Copenhagen’s custom), most often just called Toldboden (the customs booth), was a large area in Copenhagen along the harbour at Bomløbet, where the customs department moved in 1630. It was later to be located between the Kastellet and Frederiksstaden. Most buildings were demolished 1973, and only the northern part exists today.
Related image
Kastellet is behind on the left.
Image result for toldkammerbygningen

The customs port’s total water area was around year 1900 approx. 570 Tønder land

[Danish tønde land: 5,516.2 square metres (1.3631 acres)]

The harbours include Nordre Toldbodplads (Northern Toll Booth), whose granite landing stairs (the “King’s Stairs”) are listed 1846-48, while the room’s regulation was build 1867-69. The two resident pavilions from 1905 are attributed to Osvald Rosendahl long Bale. In history, Nordre Toldbodplads is the place where foreign princely and heads of state have been received, if they have arrived by ship to Copenhagen. There was…

Ver la entrada original 303 palabras más

Autor: Gas Mask

Please visit https://thegasmaskblog.wordpress.com if you are fed up with jewish lies and bullcrap!

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Salir /  Cambiar )

Google photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google. Salir /  Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Salir /  Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Salir /  Cambiar )

Conectando a %s