By Dr. Friedrich Karl Wiehe
Published in Berlin, 1938
Table of Contents
1. Population and the Social Structure of German Jews
2. Jews in German Economic Life
3. Jews and Corruption
4. The Jews in German Political Life
5. The Jews in the German Press
6. Jews in German Art and Literature
7. The Jewish Share in Immorality
8. The Jewish Share in Crime
“I was a Jew before I was an American. I have been an American all of my life, 64 years. But I have been a Jew for 4.000 years.”
– Rabbi Wise in a speech in Cleveland in June 1938.
Ever since the day when the National-Socialists came into power in Germany, thereby placing the solution of the Jewish problem in the forefront of German politics, public opinion the world over has become increasingly interested in that problem. . .
Read more at: Germany and the Jewish Question